Powered by Blogger.

The Body Shop Peach Shower Gel

 Tuesday, July 30, 2013

If there's one place I would go to where I would be guaranteed nice smells for the shower, it would definitely be The Body Shop. However, it's not really friendly on the pocket, which is why I stock up like mad whenever they have their sales. With 20% - 50% slashed off, it becomes VERY VERY worth it. :) I've started using a new shower gel (I know right? Most of my reviews are starting to become shower gel reviews!), and this time it's The Body Shop's Peach Shower Gel.


This soap-free clear, light-amber shower gel contains peach extract which is what gives this shower gel such an AWESOME scent. Seriously, my shower routine is always to pour a bit of product onto my palm, and then I put my nose near the liquid and .... TAKE A DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BREATH! It smells soooooo good. It's never overwhelming and overpowering. It is just PERFECT. It smells so natural, like I could drink it all up. It's sweet and fruity and just delicious. :)

A bottle which contains 250ml of body gel is going for about RM35 usually. If you're lucky, you can get it on up to 50% discount when they have the sales. I would say that it does its job of cleaning you up, but it's not super moisturising. No special moisturisation formula and what not. Still, really nice to use in the shower and I am enjoying my shower time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP