Powered by Blogger.

Friday Cheapies : Free Zalora Discount & Free Lanvin Me Perfume with Cleo!

 Friday, April 26, 2013

I had a totally different idea on what to blog about for my "Friday Cheapies" edition, but it all changed when :
a. I got a free Zalora voucher just because I have a UOB Lady's Card
b. I bought the latest issue of Cleo!

First off, the free voucher - just key in "ZU0B9" at the checkout and get an RM20 discount with every purchase above RM80 in a single receipt. By the way, I am not sure if the middle digit is a zero or the letter "O", so try try lah. And first come first served, if someone else came to my blog and used it, then probably the 2nd person won't be able to get the discount. It's valid til 30th June 2013, and not valid with other ongoing offers, promotions and discounts on Zalora.

Secondly, I went to Borders seeing if I could still get the Harpers Bazaar bumper issue that so many bloggers are raving about. I know, a bit toooo late right, lol. I was just keeping my hopes up because the Borders near where I stay now doesn't receive a lot of traffic. Of course, they don't have it anymore, but no fear, still could get some freebies with the May "collector's edition" of Cleo. =) Actually, the collector's edition is just that the magazine comes in a very nice, hard, box and it has a free 4.5ml Lanvin Me perfume inside! =))) It smells damn nice, I'm so glad that I managed to get it in the end! There's also a free Starbucks drink with the magazine (not related, I think the non-collector's editions also get it), so this month's issue quite worth it leh. Although, still regret didn't get the Harper's Bazaar version, that one has a free hardcover notebook and a toiletries bag as well.




Usually I buy the mags to enter contests, and I've always been quite blessed in contest winnings. I pray my lucky streak never ends. When I have children in the future, I will also make them take part in contests, hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP