Powered by Blogger.

Singapore Haul 2013! :)

 Sunday, April 21, 2013

I didn't get any good pictures for Lipstick Sunday, so here's a VERY belated post! I went to Singapore some time in January this year, and I just realised that I didn't post up all the good stuff I managed to grab when I was down South! Anyway, here's the usual sharing post. :)


First day haul from Watsons. Craziness!  I bought the shampoo, conditioner and hair spray collection from Ma Cherie (after I bought it, then I heard it's available in Malaysia too, zzz), Garnier grapefruit kinda face wash that looked so nice and refreshing I just had to. A MyMelody mask (because of the cute packaging, lol), 2 1-Day Tattoo Eyeliner from K-Palette, because they were having a buy-one-free-one sale, and another packet of masks from some random brand. My husband really wanted to vomit blood when he saw my shopping...


Second day not-very-haul from Guardian. In fact, I only bought the two L'oreal Glam Shine lip glosses on your left because I thought it was a buy-one-free-one, but there was some mislabelling. Apparently the one that had that promotion was for another  lipgloss... this was buy-one and 20% off the second. NOT THAT GOOD A DEAL, but I had spent such a long time looking for the perfect shades that I boh pian, just paid for it. :( The other 3 items are free samples from the Guardian magazine...


Popped by Watsons again just to see if there's anything I missed out (felt like I didn't spend that much this round) and decided to get the Senka Perfect Whip cleansing foam and Neutrogena Deep Clean mulberry ultra foam cleanser as wel. Lol! So many face washes that I bought this round! Maybe cos I feel that in my collection of stuff, I really lack this. I have the most shower gels though... 


And of course, did not forget to stop by Lush at Wisma Atria to restock. Actually, looking for nice new stuff to get, but I feel like I tried most of them before and there wasn't any new soaps that I really wanted to try out. Instead, I bought American Cream again (IMHO the best conditioner ever, but I am starting to tire of it. Maybe my hair got immune to the wonders of American Cream already... *sob*), and bought Cynthia Sylvia Stout again too.... (again, I feel that it didn't work such wonders on me the 2nd time around. Or maybe the smell of stout was really too much for my sensitive nose). I got the Snow Fairy because they had a buy-2-free-1 promotion, and this was the "free" one I got. The only new item I bought is the "It's Raining Men" shower gel. Oh yea, I also got the "Dirty Springwash" shower gel for my husband, hence buy 2-free-1. :P 


And.. this was bought at the airport. Finally got Burberry Brit Sheer after thinking about it for so long (few years, actually!), Guerlain Meteorites and Clinique Chubby Sticks. FYI, all 3 items are still totally unopened cos I was thinking whether I should give them away as gifts. =p Cos I came back from the trip and I was still in my I-don't-feel-like-myself stupor, couldn't be arsed to even put on makeup to go to work some times, what more try out new beauty products. Not anymore! Vain me is back! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP