Powered by Blogger.

Vanity Trove : April Edition "The Shower Of Summer"

 Thursday, April 11, 2013

I know, I'm behind on this blog. :) And once again, updating because I just received yet another trove from Vanity Trove! It arrived a bit late, due to some unforeseen circumstances, but I received a personal call and update from the company to check on whether I got my delivery or not. Super efficient ok, right after I got the call, the delivery people came with my trove the next day. And I have to say, this is probably the best trove that I received so far. I'm so excited to share them with you! :)

Yup, yet another BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE~ :)

This round, we have six products, and there's a LOT of full-size products, and a lot of make-up and interesting stuff to play with! However... there's no product card with this months' trove, so I don't know the exact pricing of each item. :( Anyway, my own personal thoughts and some descriptions I managed to find on the Internet!


   

1) 5 sachets of Clarins White Plus Total Luminescent
"The most advanced skin care for a flawless complexion and skin that glows with a youthful radiance. Apply with light pressing motions, to the face, neck and decollete, before your day or night moisturizer." This serum promises fairer skin and complexion through 3 actions : 
- reflect ultimate translucency from the surface layer 
- reveal absolute even, fair skin from the middle layer
- revive healthy-looking, rosy luminescence from the deep layers

I'm really intrigued by this serum, and I'm really happy that there are 5 sachets, so I can really test this product out. I know I'm always talking about not being into whitening, but I'm into EVENING OUT my skin tone, so sign me right up! :)


2) One full-size sachet of Kila Doll Black Pearl Mask 
The black pearl mask is for all skin types and will help in firming and increasing elasticity of the skin. :)

I have seen Kila Doll masks in pharmacies plenty of times, but never got them because I'm more familiar with  My Beauty Diary. Well, if it turns out good, I know I can easily get them from any drugstore around. :)


3) One full-size (1.6g) eyeshadow from Kate in GN-1 
Ok, super excited about this please! I love Kate eyeshadows, I have one I bought that is STILL my go-to for work days. This one is an eyeshadow duo in light / dark green, very shimmery. I haven't even swatched it yet, but  if it's anything like the Kate eyeshadows that I already have, it would be long lasting and with just the right amount of pigmentation. :) Super great of Vanity Trove to include this in, please! 


4) Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream (3 sachets, 1g each) 
When I saw the box, I thought it looked so pretty and cute. Doesn't it? With all the shimmers. I also thought "Oriks? Again?". Got some samples in the last trove that I hadn't gotten around to trying out. :( They also included a product sheet in the box, but I don't seem to find the exact description for this product. Anyway, the box description states : "Our NP Gemstone Soothing Cream protects and repairs your skin. The fresh texture and the aquatic scent and the formula provide vitality, freshness and hydration that lasts all day long."


5) Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT (1ml)
Yeay! I love perfume samples, and I'm so happy that Vanity Trove finally included perfume samples with this month's trove.  I haven't sprayed it on myself yet, but the description on Fragrantica.com says " The new modern aroma is aimed at the modern and free woman, who is aware of her sexuality. Popularity of this fragrance (regardless of its unusual composition and a heavy character, and perhaps exactly because of that) is easy to explain because it reflects a desire of every woman to attract and seduce, and this fragrance has openly sexual character. Unusual lustful composition is created with the sensual musk in its centre, surrounded by orange, osmanthus and amber. The base unites vanilla, amber and vetiver. Intensive sharp scent with hidden and scarcely discernible densely-sweet nuance in the centre later turns into a soft and balmy powder. The aggression disappears and the fragrance becomes tame and gentle." Sounds sexy!


6) Perkins Nail Wrap 
Easy manicure with Perkins nail wrap! I have heard about stick-on nails before, but haven't heard about Perkins before. Just stick on, and it will last for 14 days. This sailor theme looks quite cute, am wondering should I stick all pink and all blue or I should stick alternating colors when I actually do use it. Hmmm.. plus, it's kinda not suitable for work. For shame... it would be a waste just to use it for the weekend and then remove it just 2 days later. :(


Finally, we have the voucher  of the month. This round is a really good one - 50% discount voucher for any face or body treatment at Clarins Skin Spa KLCC. :) The voucher also includes a free consultation and a free 3-pc skincare set, valid til the middle of the year. Pretty good deal indeed, especially after I used up my last facial with Cellnique already.

All in all, MY FAVORITE TROVE OF ALL TIME! :D The only complaint that I have is that it doesn't really fit the "Shower of Summer" theme.... I was thinking there would be lots of fruity and cocktail like things. Body shower gels, soaps, etc. But heck - Clarins, Narciso Rodrigeuz... really can't complain. Can't wait for the next trove, the May edition is "Awesome Wholesome". I'm thinking lots of organic stuff.... can't wait indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP