Powered by Blogger.

Recap : What I'm Using Now! :)

 Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Decided that every now and then, I would write a post about all the stuff that I'm using at the moment. It helps remind me what my daily beauty regime should be AND also keep track of whether I've done the proper reviews for each item. =) With no further ado:

Face wash : Pure Beauty Antioxidant 2-In-1 Foam Cleanser (cannot tell if finishing already or not due to packaging, but I personally feel that there's at least 50% left)
Body wash : Dial Ultra Hydrating Body Wash with Cherry Seed Oil (down to my last 10% already. You'll probably get a new review in 2-3 weeks time!)
Day toner : not really consistent, sometimes I use Cellnique Soothing & Hydrating Lotion, and sometimes I use Neutrogena's Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner. Both are like 85% full! Takes forever to finish!
Day moisturiser (face): Still using my Hada Labo Whitening Lotion from almost 1 year ago! It's so damn hard to finish, especially when you use a few drops only each time! Crazy, I wonder what's the expiry on this? And I still have another 35-40% left over, so I don't think I will be using a new day moisturiser anytime soon. :S
Day moisturiser (body): Body America's Body Butter in Vermont Va-Va-Voom... I finally managed to make the middle of the tub hit bottom, which means probably another 1 month more before this finishes!
Night toner : Pure Beauty Antioxidant Pomegranate Toner
Night moisturiser (face) : Not consistent, mostly I don't bother coz the antioxidant pomegranate toner is already so moisturising. But sometimes I still put on some Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Hydrating Night Gelly. It's almost finishing though, what a pity. It smells soooooo good!
Night moisturiser (body) : Still using Johnson & Johnson Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion. Unlike during the review, I started being more liberal in the application because I finally got used to the "slimy" texture of the moisturiser and can do with my usual one-full-pump-per-limb. :P However, it is definitely still some time more before I finish this!
Shampoo & Conditioner :  Palmer's Olive Oil Formula Shampoo & Conditioner... still pretty full, long time more before it's time to change.
Masks & such : Aside from a variety of sheet masks, I try to incorporate my Pores Be Pure and Hello Kitty Gommage slotted in randomly throughout the week.
Blackhead softener : Cellnique's Skin Action Sebum Gel, but this one coming to an end already coz I'm quite liberal with it. Not only on the nose, but on the T-zone as well!
Hair Care & Such : Still using Kerastase Nutritive Oleo Relax Serum, but the reason why it lasted so long (uhhh, the review was written at end 2011!!) is because I had started using a new bottle of Free & Free Damage Aid halfway thru. I never wrote a review about it, but dropped comments about it here and there. It's a really good item, but only available in Thailand, so a bit sien. Always have to wait for my friend Pauline to help me buy it when she goes on her regular jaunts there. :) The last time I went to Bangkok, I couldn't even find it. :( Anyway, I've only like 2% of the Oleo Relax Serum left, so going to start on a new hair care spray! :D
Eye gel : I stopped using this because it tends to make my eyes itchy! However, I found out that it could be due to the way I'm applying it. I'm trying a different method and still in the early stages, so I'll review it after 2-3 weeks when I've seen positive (?? if any ??) results in the end! So far, with the different method of application, I've not gotten any itchy eyes, so that's good! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP