Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Watsons Revitalising Facial Mask with Rose Water

 Monday, June 10, 2013

I have a confession to make --- all the previous Monday Masks entries were really backdated from yonks ago when I was diligently applying masks. :) Nowadays, it's becoming a bit of a luxury to sit around with a dripping mask on my face and just relax. I try to get by with my Pores Be Pure and Hello Kitty Gommage, but those are really specific (one for pore sanctifying, one for exfoliation), sometimes a girl wants other things. Like a super dosage of moisturisation, evening out your skin tone, or oil control. In retrospect, I should've chosen something for evening out my skin tone because I've gotten a few pimple scars.. :( Instead, I used the Watsons Revitalising Facial Mask with Rose Water.


This mask is enriched with natural plant extracts and premium rose water to help revitalise, rehydrate and moisturise your face. After opening the packaging, you're greeted with the sweetest, rose smell. Ok, it may not smell very authentic, but it's really pleasant and nice. Guaranteed to not bug you when you have it on your face for the next 15-30 minutes.


As before, the mask is very thick and not a very good fit. However, it did leave my skin feeling rather moisturised, although not baby soft. I suppose this is better as a "aromatherapy" kind of session. Also, don't know how they do it, but the mask felt REALLY cold against my skin, and I didn't need to put it in the fridge for the added kick. I didn't even have the air-conditioning on! It felt really nice since it's been so hot for the last coupla days (weeks? months?).

Not a repurchase for me because I didn't find it helpful. Liked the scent though, and will definitely check out what other masks Watsons has to offer. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP