Powered by Blogger.

Cussons Imperial Leather Softly Softly Nourishing Shower Cream

 Sunday, June 30, 2013

I've always stressed about how I *really* need to test out a product before I write a review for it. A new shower gel takes at least 2 weeks to test out before I decide whether I should muster up enough energy to write a review. Well, with this 220ml bottle of Cussons Imperial Leather Softly Softly Nourishing Shower Cream, this means that by the time I photograph the bottle, this is what it looks like :


Yup, check out how little product is left, hahaha. Well, at least the bottle is kinda see-through, so you can tell that the "nourishing shower cream" is a milky white cream in color. It's also definitely very nice, which explains why I've used up so much of it within 2+ weeks. Well, a normal-size 500ml shower gel lasts me about a month, so I guess it's pretty fair. I'm quite sad that this is finishing actually, it's a very nostalgic-smelling item and I love Cussons Imperial Leather for coming up with this shower cream. I don't know if I'm just old or odd, but didn't your parents used to use those bars of Cussons Imperial Leather soap? This smells exactly like it, but now comes in the convenience of a bottle, since I rarely hear people buying soaps nowadays!


If you've never smelled how this soap is like, er.... it's very classic, old-timey stuff. A little bit of a lingering floral scent, which isn't overwhelming. A very relaxing and comfortable feeling when using this soap. I just Googled and found out that the "classic" Imperial Leather scent is made of Turkish Rose, lavender, cumin and Precious Amber. This is the signature scent in their products, and I have to say that it's a really good signature scent! :)

The shower cream lathers up well (but not thickly), and immediately your entire shower will be filled with the scent from the shower cream. You don't have to use a lot to get your entire body all soaped up, and after rinsing off, you will still detect the scent lingering on your skin. I guess you have to be a huge fan of the smell (like me!) to really adore this product. If you hate the smell or am just a plain anti-fragrance person, then this is definitely not for you.

As for the "nourishing" part in this shower cream, I personally find that it *does* leave my skin feeling softer than with normal shower gels. So much so that I kinda forget to apply any more moisturisers (forgoing my skincare regiment again!!). -___-" However, I do admit that it's not the only product on the market that now combines shower cream + moisturising effects together!

Price wise, I can't comment because this was actually a gift from my buddy Pauline when she went to Bangkok. :) Yup, you can't find this shower cream in Malaysia also, so do try and find it if you ever head up North. I might be on the lookout for it the next time I'm there, cos I really do consider this a repurchase! She told me that there are a few varieties, so I'm looking forward to trying 'em all out!

1 comments:

lovemyleather September 19, 2014 at 4:37 AM  

Our easy to use Leather Aroma Cream will infuse your leather with that same luxurious, warm, spicy leather aroma. It works by nourishing the leather and recovering its traditional aroma.
For more information kindly visit:- Leather Aroma Cream

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP