Powered by Blogger.

Palmer's Olive Oil Formula with Vitamin E Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner

 Saturday, June 1, 2013

Palmer's is frequently known for their skincare products, so I was really surprised when I saw them venturing into haircare as well! I got this in a set which came with some free samples of their shampoo in other ranges as well as some skin care products. The pharmacy doesn't sell this set anymore, but a search online shows that you can get a similar set here for RM43.80. I think the shampoo would be about RM20++ individually? The shampoo comes in a 400ml bottle while the tube of conditioner is 250ml.


So this is what the Palmer's Olive Oil Formula range looks like :



Both products contain extra virgin olive oil for shiny hair (shampoo) and  soft, silky hair (conditioner). Extra virgin olive oil helps give hair strength & shine, and was in use since ancient times as a beauty product. Yup, use it on your hair, not just your salads! Both products are also further enriched with vitamin E, which is said to help hair growth. Of course I had my doubts using shampoo from a company known more for moisturising skin, but I have to say, I am blown away! I love this shampoo & conditioner set!!

First of all, it smells really nice and comforting. It doesn't smell chemical-ly or harsh... it really does smell like olives! The shampoo is creamy and a cute, light green in color. Lathers up really well and leaves hair feeling really cleansed and refreshed. I also like the fact that when I use Palmer's , I can go back to washing my hair only once every two days and I don't get "the itch". I hated using some shampoos in the past because build-up happened so fast and even not washing for a day will cause your scalp to start itching and flaking. Horrible! Now my scalp feels really cleansed and refreshed.


The scent of the conditioner isn't as strong as the shampoo, but it still does it's duty to help my hair feel even MORE soft and manageable. It complements the shampoo really well! Hmm... nothing much to talk about the conditioner...


Conclusion is that this is a really good product from Palmer's and I'm seriously considering repurchasing next time when I run out of shampoos! Hair is softer and silkier, but I don't think particularly shinier, but I really like the cleansed feeling + the lack of product build-up. Thumbs way up in my books already. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP