Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Raspberry Fruit Smoothie Deep Pore Cleansing Masque

 Monday, January 21, 2013

Haven't used "spread masks" for a long time, but I took this along with me to Bangkok last month. "Spread masks" or pastes are so much more worth it if you want to indulge with a daily mask during your holiday. This small trial pack was able to sustain me for two days. Yes, I was desperate to rid myself of the pimple that had also came out to enjoy itself during MY holiday, so I "fed" it with a lot of nutritious masks. Hehehe.

Got the Montagne Jeunesse Crushed Raspberry Fruit Smoothie Deep Pore Cleansing Masque from my Vanity Trove x Watsons beauty box. Used it for two nights while I was on holiday, a real treat after my face was subjected to a whole day's activities, whether walking around in shopping malls or on the streets in the hot sun. Yes, only 5g and it can last me for at least 2 times! If I was stingier, I could've stretched it to a 3rd day, but I really wanted to pamper my skin, so I slathered it on.


Well one thing I really have to applaud this product for ---- it really smells awesome! It is the fruitiest, yummiest smelling mask ever! It is not sickeningly overwhelming, but it is a pretty strong scent that you will be enjoying for however long you will be using this mask. It feels nice and cooling against your skin, and when you wash it off after 10-15 minutes (you will have to wash it off, it doesn't dry up, and it's not a peel-off mask), your skin will be left feeling soooooooooo soft. It did feel refreshing, but don't know whether it's because you will always feel refreshed after washing off a mask (some kind of psychological thing) or if I just enjoyed the aromatherapy so much. Anyhoo, it was really a great treat for the skin.

Montagne Jeunesse says : "Bursting with healthy goodness, our thick smoothie treat of Raspberry, Mango, Apricot, Peach & Pomegranate isn't a drink but it is bound to leave you in a smiley mood - with fresher, cleansed and softer skin!" 


However, I didn't particularly get a super "deep pore cleansing" feeling from it. Ah, you win some, you lose some. I think for the price you pay, this is super worth it. I don't know the exact price of THIS mask, but I've bought MJ masks before, and they are about RM6 for a full-size sachet that is 20g. All in all, a lovely experience, and would make this a definite repurchase! I just love MJ masks! :)

And just for sharing's sake, here are a few random photos from my trip in Thailand. Actually, just from 1-2 days worth, when I was trawling Chatuchak, Platinum Fashion Mall, etc, obviously wasn't whipping my camera out! Oh yeah, maybe I'll share some of my fashion purchases another day too! I was pleased as anything when I found out that a dress that I bought for THB200 is being sold on Zalora for RM70. And that was AFTER the discount! Madness...

Sigh, see the pimple on my forehead! Anyway, I am happy with my new peach scalloped top from Kitschen and grey cardigan from Cotton On. Cotton On cardies are sooooooo versatile and comfy, it's now my most loved cardigan! :)

Photobombing stingray at the sea world... my new FB profile picture, hahaha.

Madam Tussaud's Thailand... with the Queen! :) 

Terminal 21! My new favorite mall in Thailand! :) And I'm wearing a top that I bought for THB100 at Asiatique. That place is so expensive please! But amazingly, the most expensive place was where I bought my cheapest purchase, hahaha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP