Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : LoveMore Alps Spring & Phytoncide Moisturisng Mask

 Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome to Monday Masks! I think I've discovered which mask shape is the best shape ever in LoveMore's masks! To me, if the mask is wider than it is long, it is the most suitable shape... cos then it can really wrap round your face! There won't be "air pockets" (caused by the mask unable to mold around the shape of your nose) and although the mask seems wide, you have no worries that it will extend until it reaches your hair. :) The LoveMore mask that I'm reviewing today is from their travel series --- all the masks come individually packaged in cute little pouches that look like air mail. Their packaging is always top-notch!



The mask that I am trying on for this review is the Swiss Alps series for moisturising skin. It contains alps spring & phytoncide and is suitable for all skin types. You must be wondering -- what is phytoncide? I got a very generic explanation that phytoncide basically just means plant extracts. Not sure what plants they are, but LoveMore says it helps improve skin problems such as eczema, tinea versicola and other skin infections. This mask also contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin and leave it feeling smoother and refreshed.

Not sure how Swiss Alps springs are beneficial to the skin, but probably it's just to give the consumer a general feeling of relaxation and cooling properties. This mask did indeed feel cool and refreshing against my skin!


Maybe it's psychological, but not only did the Swiss Alps mask feel cool against my skin, it also SMELLED minty and refreshing. It was probably one of the nicer smelling masks that I've had in a long while. It really helps to calm your thoughts and indulge in the whole "masking experience". As you can see from the picture above, the quality of the mask is also really good. Thick and quilted sheets, which really do not tear easily. It easily absorbed the essence in the package, and because it is so absorbent, the essence didn't drip out, but rests comfortably on the face.

Way to bring up the standards, LoveMore!

But how about the effects? Did it work? Well, my skin did feel softer, smoother and more moisturised after I was done. I think I even look fairer / skintone was more evened out. Check out the pictures below :


 

Would I repurchase? I'm really tempted to, it's superb quality! However, at RM7 per mask, or RM30 per box, it is pricier than average. I'm headed to Singapore soon, so might pick up another box or two when I'm down South. ;)

1 comments:

Unknown January 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP