Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : L'oreal Shine Delicieux Lipstick in Sweet 905

 Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wow, I'm on a L'oreal roll, aren't I? This time, it's the L'oreal Shine Delicieux Lipstick in "Sweet 905". My sister randomly gave me this lipstick cos she got it from some event. That time, she doesn't use any make-up at all! Not even lipstick --- she prefers her Body Shop lipbalms. She has since changed (she uses lipstick), but she still doesn't use eye make-up. The only time I saw her with full face make-up is for her wedding, I think. :) Maybe that's why my sister has good skin, cos she doesn't pile junk on it like I do. :(



The lipstick is a pink shade with some purple tones as well. When applying it, there is a strong smell of candy, which to me is quite a turn-off. It doesn't have a lot of glitter, but it leaves a smooth, shiny finish which hides my dry lips well. This means, I don't have to spam a lot of lipbalm before applying it, thank God.


The tube itself has a very smooth texture, and is slightly rounded.... it was very hard to get a picture of it lying on all the cute stuff I was piling into the background. It kept rolling out of focus! So blame the shape of the tube, not me. :P To me, the packaging is not as classy as the last two L'oreal lipsticks that I had reviewed. But it suits it, cos I think the Shine Delicieux range is supposed to be more fun and youthful.

This is how it looks like on me, super close-up:


You can see that it is quite shiny, and the purple is not apparent. It's more towards pinkish. However, I feel that in real life, I seem to note the purple more. The shine is also less sparkly and more muted, so it's suitable for work. Personally, I find it looks good in photos, but not so much in real life. That's why I don't pick up this lipstick most of the time. :( Sorry, sis.



1 comments:

Beatriz July 17, 2014 at 3:20 PM  

Can you tell me where did you find that lipstick??? I am looking for it in 520 but it's impossible!!! :(

Tx ^^

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP