Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : L'oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick in Indian Pink (210A)

 Sunday, January 20, 2013

Welcome to Lipstick Sundays again! I'm clearing out my old stash of lipsticks, so here's another one that I'm not sure is still being sold. I checked online and they are still selling the L'oreal Rouge Virtuale Lipstick in Indian Pink (210A) for £2.99. I remember it's more like RM25 when I first bought it ages ago! 


As with the Virtuale Shimmer lipstick that I reviewed last time, I love the classic and classy packaging of matte silver and gold. However, unlike the Virtuale Shimmer, the Rouge Virtuale contains no glitters (evidently), but instead is matte. Usually, I don't like matte lipsticks because they make my dry lips drier. However, there are some moisturising elements to this lipstick and it does have a rather shiny finish, so it doesn't look too bad. I also really love the bright pink shade, it is very youthful and fun! 


Following pictures are how the lipstick looks like with a single coat, and in different lighting. Personally, I feel that the close-up at the end is the best color, hahaha. Wore it to a dinner at Prime last week and I thought the bright pink perked up the rather plain dress that I was wearing. :) 
 
 
 

In case you're wondering why I accessorised differently, it's because I wanted to go with something funky. My husband disagreed and told me not to wear the "Mayan" necklace. -____-" So I accessorised with a simple chain and white rose earrings instead. :\ Ho hum...

This is the close-up for the Indian Pink lipstick :



Overall, one of the lipsticks that I loved loads while growing up, and still love it though it's getting too youthful for my age...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP