Powered by Blogger.

Bottled Hotel Memories

 Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hiya peeps! Do you all like to take back all those shower gels / shampoos (and if they are higher end hotels - body lotion) from hotels? Or do you just use them up when you are there? Do you pack away the things so the hotel staff are FORCED to restock it for you? Some hotels are so proud of the quality of shower gels that they provide that they list it out in the description of the hotel, as if whether you got Molton Brown or Armani would tip the scale in their favour.

I like to collect it, just to appease the kiasu-ness in me. I keep telling myself that I would use it whenever I go to a not-so-nice hotel that does NOT provide nice stuff. The travel-size stuff is certainly convenient. However, I'm so **blessed** that I generally keep staying in nice hotels, so my collection continues to grow. :X Even when I don't stay in nice hotels, I bring along all the samples that I've accumulated over the years, and I'm more than amply supplied!

Here are some nice stuff I accumulated over my stay at Hotel Maya during my SIL's wedding. She had a very nice day room for us to get our make-up done. Even my MIL was encouraging me to sweep everything I could into my bag. *evil cackle* Anyway, it's the first time I see a hotel giving away after-sun lotion and slices of (what seems like) hand-made soap. So nice! Definitely different from the standard Molton Brown stuff that others give. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP