Powered by Blogger.

Etude House Winnings!

 Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Won a prize from Female magazine recently! Excitedly went to collect it the very moment I could (on a Monday --- I got the letter from them on Friday night), because I wanted to see what my RM200 hamper from Etude House would look like. :)

To be honest, I have never ever bought something from Etude House before. It looks very girly, feminine and I'm lying if I said I've never been tempted to. However, the SAs usually look so gung-ho, that someone like me who just wants to "poke around" feels so out of place. However, I became interested in the brand because of my friend SL. SL works in the UK, but comes back to Malaysia... almost annually. During our last meet-up, she said that she was looking forward to the good shopping in Malaysia. I was like, huh? I never thought of shopping in Malaysia as good. Lol! Except maybe casual, staple pieces. And even then, they are from brands that are available internationally, not something Malaysia-specific. I poked further - what kinda shopping was she going to do. Make-up she said!

Make-up? Doesn't London have WAY better options? Off the top of my head, I'm thinking NARS, Nyx, Wet & Wild... heck, even the brands that they do have here usually have products that are only available overseas. So she told me that she was specifically interested in checking out Etude House, because she can't get Korean make-up there. Apparently, they have all the latest in Asian beauty, much suitable for our skin.

I'm so glad that the hamper that I won is a mix of both skincare stuff and make-up. Will review each item in time, but meanwhile :


The stuff is kinda random. As follow :
a. Aloe Moistfull Skincare kit (Travel sized)
b. Cupcake eyeshadow duo (white and blue! It is too youthful for me, me thinks! *hesitant*)
c. A random penguin button mirror
d. 3 step mascara... most excited about this! One mascara, but 3 looks, thanks to a unique twist-dial that allows you to choose how heavy you want your lashes to look.
e. Wonder Pore toner
f. Two pencils.... and I mean pencils. For writing. Not for your lip nor eyebrow!

Very happy... good start to the year indeed! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP