Powered by Blogger.

Vera Wang Princess Perfume

 Thursday, May 9, 2013

One of the very first gifts that my boyfriend-now-husband gave to me - a Vera Wang Princess perfume set! I've reviewed the perfume samples for Vera Wang Rock Princess previously (and hated it), can't believe I didn't post about the original! Unlike Rock Princess, I really, really love Princess more!


A lot of girls fall in love with this perfume because of the unique perfume bottle. Doesn't it look so pretty? I don't think there's any other perfume that comes in a heart shape bottle! And the cap... so regal! Actually, there is a ring between the cap and the perfume... I tried to wear it as an actual accesory, but it is way too big for my finger. :P I don't know if it's actually something that you can wear as a real ring though. =p  And the pale lilac shade is so pretty and romantic. Really, if you want to talk about prettiest bottles, this one is really one of a kind! Since we were dating that time when they first launched this perfume, I would always wear this scent on the dates, and it really made me feel so girly and "princessy". :)

Admittedly, the scent is not really "me". I like crisp, clear scents, more towards the fruity range. Although this perfume does contain fruity notes, it smells more floral and sweet - more suited for evening events than a day perfume. It is also pretty long lasting - enough for a 6-8 hour event?

The notes:
Top notes: water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin and apricot.
Middle notes: guava, Tiare flower, tuberose, dark chocolate.
Base notes : vanilla, amber and wood.
[Source : Fragrantica.com]

Overall, a very nice perfume indeed, and for boyfriends looking for a scent for their girlfriend --- I would recommend this! Not only does it smell nice, it would really look good on her dressing table. =P  For myself, really feel sad that I've used more than half of it already. My boyfriend buys so many perfumes for me, it's hard to choose "the" one to wear everytime we go out, but this one is definitely the one that I head to the most frequently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP