Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Sasatinnie Anti-oxidant Regenerating Face Mask

 Monday, May 13, 2013

Grabbed a bunch of these Sasatinnie masks when I was in Sasa when they were having big sales. Four masks for about RM10!! Super cheap please. Even though I had not tried it before, I just grabbed the requisite 4 masks. The first one that I tried was the Sasatinnie Anti-oxidant Regenerating face mask.


The packaging is nothing to shout about, but pretty straight to the point, haha. As you can see, the mask contains clove extract, loquat leaf extract, pearl protein extract, hylauronic acid, collagen and honey suckle flower extract. When I saw "clove extract" I was thinking that this would be a pretty funky smelling mask, but in the end there's really not much of a smell to this thing. Just smells normal, face cleanser kinda smell. There's no plastic sheet for the face mask, the sheet mask is just folded together and soaked in the essence, so it was pretty hard to unfold.  Still, in the end, the mask ended up to be a pretty good fit.


Sasatinnie states that the clove extract and pearl protein extract has excellent antioxidant properties, while promoting cell activation and lightening pigmentation spots. Loquat leaf and honeysuckle flower extract have anti-aging properties as well as healing and astringent properties. As for hyluronic acid and collagen - those are typically used for moisturisation and firming. It really does sound promising, doesn't it?

Sadly, no discernable effect after using the mask, but then again, it really didn't promise me anything. It didn't even feel relatively softer or more moisturised than before the mask. Really hoping the rests of my Sasatinnie masks do a better job, otherwise I might as well just soak a piece of tissue in water and put it on my face for 10 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP