Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Simply Beauty Spanish Rosemary Clear White Silky Mask

 Monday, May 27, 2013

What a pretty looking mask from the "A Kiss From Flora" range from Simply Beauty. They have a lot of floral extract facial masks under the "A Kiss From Flora" range, and the Spanish Rosemary clear white silky mask is the second one that I've tried. The first one is the Greece Carnation one that I've reviewed previously. I like how they had to find the plants from far-flung countries, lol. Like, normal English Rosemary won't do... it has to be Spanish Rosemary!


The mask contains 24ml of essence, and is used for brightening, oil balancing and pore minimising.  "Rosemary extract is supposed to offer toning, astringency, increased blood circulation, as well as anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-microbial features. It inhibits oxidative cell damage, and it can be added to our products to increase the shelf life. Finally, there is some suggestion rosemary extract might be anti-aging by offering a decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles." [ Source : Point Of Interest]


The sheet is very thin and soaks up a lot of the essence. It  adheres strongly to the skin and is a pretty good fit, although there are a bit of gaps here and there. I decided to use the rosemary brightening / whitening mask because I had been out in the sun a lot that day, so I thought this could counteract the damages of the day. 

On the upside - I didn't have any sun damage and it helped calm my skin down. Very soothing and relaxing. However, I didn't see any PORE MINIMISING, but I guess it's a long shot with this mask. The stinging feeling I felt with the Greece Carnation was also prevalent here, so I guess this is the end of my experiments with Simply Beauty products. I do NOT like the sensation of my skin burning! If you're interested to try out the A Kiss From Flora series, I believe you can get a mask from Watsons for about RM6 (thereabouts). Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP