Powered by Blogger.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel

 Saturday, May 4, 2013

My current shower gel - Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel. It is a special edition specially for Christmas, but I think you can still buy it online. I got it when I was in Singapore (where I seem to get all my Lush supplies nowadays!), and it was packaged into a buy 2 free 1 sale to move the stock quickly. Don't think you can get it anymore!

The bright pink shower gel would be great for pre-teen girls - if I had a daughter, I can imagine her going crazy for this stuff. It also smells very sweet and girly, much more suitable for someone younger than me! If you've used Lush products before, it is supposed to smell like The Godmother, which also smells like Rockstar. I personally feel it's more Rockstar than The Godmother. The Godmother is way more subtle! This smells like cotton candy, sweets and gum drops. Some might say it's sickly sweet, and some might even say it smells like children's medicine! To me, it definitely smells better in the shower, but still something I find more suitable for kids.


The shower gel comes in 3 sizes - 100ml, 250ml and 500ml. The one that I got was 250ml, and I think without the sale, it would be about RM50. It lasts about just a month, but if you love the scent, you will love how long lasting the smell is on your skin. Really lingers on you til the next shower! Lush also claims that there is little bits of glitter in the shower gel as well to make shower time that much more fun (glitter does not linger on the skin though, it washes off!), but it really doesn't seem that noticable to me at all... Cleaning power is just normal - what you would expect from a shower gel lah... and at least unlike some cheap brands that I used to use, it doesn't make me break out in rashes.


As always, I love the way their packaging and what they write on their labels. :-) It always puts a smile on my face. However, at the end of the day, NO repurchase for me, unless it is for my kids. :) This is just way too "youthful" for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP