Powered by Blogger.

Something For Nothing

 Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Who doesn't like freebies? I've been coupon-ing more often than usual because I wanna write more reviews and I still haven't decided which beauty box to subscribe to. Also, I have a nice stash of samples / deluxe samples that I haven't gone through, and instead of spending $$ to ensure it doesn't run out, I might as well stick to coupon-ing at the moment. May was a pretty good coupon-ing month for me because other than the Lanvin promotion with Cleo that I got, I also got a coupon for Starbucks Via that I gave to my friend. And when I went shopping in 1U during the weekend, I managed to pick up two more freebies :


With every RM20 purchase of drinks from Juice Works, you can claim a CK One Summer travel spray. You just show your Juice Works receipt at selected CK counters nationwide : 
Venue: Parkson Pavilion, Parkson KLCC, 
Parkson Sunway Pyramid, Parkson One Utama, 
AEON Mid Valley, AEON One Utama, Metrojaya Mid Valley
As you can see,  I didn't get the CK One Summer travel spray, but the CK Free for Men travel spray instead. -__- They said that they ran out of CK One Summer, and instead of letting me go empty handed, they decided to give me a MALE perfume sample since my husband was in tow. Ok lah, better than nothing. My hubby doesn't use samples anyway, so most probably will give this to my bro or I'll use it myself if it doesn't smell toooooo manly. =p 

Felt a bit disappointed only coz I got to try the CK One Summer spray at the counter and it's quite nice! The crisp, light scent is totally what I go for. 

I got the Origins GinZeng energy boosting moisturiser as well thanks to Cleo magazine. Forgot which counters are valid for redemption - I think any Origins counter will do. So many bloggers have been raving about this product so I was quite determined to redeem this sample. Have to fill in some customer survey thing (ditto for the CK travel spray), give the Cleo coupon and then got this 5ml sample. I think it's gonna be good for 2-3 uses only, lol. The beauty advisor was not very descriptive about how it's gonna help me, just said that it's a moisturiser suited for day or night use and it will help me feel energized. 

They also have a workshop this coming Saturday, which costs RM50 to attend (fully redeemable for all Origins products). Workshop will be held at 1U Origins counter, so if you're into that, you can go and ask them whether there are still seats available. I'm not confident that I'll be buying anything, some more RM50 can't offset much I suppose. 

There were more coupons in my handbag, but my husband was sick of me going around gathering samples, so that was that. It was also a long shopping day, got a lot of stuff for ourselves. Sadly, those were not redeemable with coupons.. hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP