Powered by Blogger.

Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover

 Saturday, November 9, 2013

One of the first things that I used from my personalized Vanity Trove is this Bifesta eye makeup remover. A lot of beauty bloggers have commented that it is cheap (RM26.90 for a 145ml bottle) and works well - totally bang for your buck. It was practically a "must have" selection in my personalised trove! As I had mentioned earlier, my Maybelline  make-up remover was finishing and this was a timely replacement.


One drawback about the packaging is that everything seems to be written in Japanese, so other than knowing that this is for removing my eye makeup, I don't know what else to say about this product. It is a water-based make-up remover, which is unique because I find most make-up removers are oil-based.

After using it, it does do its job of removing the make-up, but I personally feel that it takes more of the solution than my Maybelline remover. It also stings more, so be careful not to get it into your eyes! Which is kinda hard since this is an eye make-up remover, wtf! Personally, the only thing this has going for it is the cost.... a huge bottle going for less than RM30 is really easy-going on the pocket!

Not a repurchase for me, but really happy that I got to try this product out thanks to Vanity Trove! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP