Powered by Blogger.

Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender Contest Winnings

 Saturday, November 16, 2013

My 2nd Facebook contest winning ever! I don't usually take part in FB contests because usually they ask you to post a picture and get the most votes for it. Such a popularity contest. And since I don't have THOUSANDS of fans at my disposal, I obviously won't be able to win, and I don't plan to lose so shamefully. So I end up not bothering. -__- This Crabtree & Evelyn contest involves some Flash game (spotting some hidden objects in a picture), a slogan, and then you just share the contest with some friends. At first I thought I won't be able to win (maybe the person who shares the most will win), but I reckon no harm in trying since whoever takes part in the contest will get a coupon to buy a Verbena & Lavender hand cream at a discounted price. Something like that (forgotten already).

Was so surprised that a few days before I was due to give birth, I got a call from their marketing peeps saying that I won the contest! Asked me to go the next week to collect the prize. I was so stunned that I forgot that I was due to give birth and won't be able to collect the prize, and didn't ask if there's a time limit in prize collection. Fast forward the story, and now it's already November, about 1.5 months since they last asked me to collect the prize. I guilted my husband into collecting the prize for me, but he only agreed to brave horrible working day traffic to go to Pavillion IF I called in advance and ask them if my prize is still there.

Long story short, when I called they said if someone from marketing called, the prize is allocated for me already. When my husband went, they were blur... but in the end... I got my prize! Thank you so much Crabtree & Evelyn Malaysia!!!!!

Check out the beaaaauuuutiful bag! So colorful! 

 Even the box looks so beautiful. FYI, this was the picture in the Flash game that had some hidden objects for us to click and find. Hahaha. =)


 And this is what I won! The Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender cologne and bath & shower gel. I opened up the shower gel for a sniff (it's a screw-top bottle packaging) and OMG, it smells as nice as I imagined it would be! Very soothing and uplifting at the same time. I think it would be a wonderful pick-me-up after a long day at work AND a great way to start the day in the morning.

Can't wait to review it... but meanwhile, give FB contests a chance. If I can win, anyone can, hahaha. (I'm not active on FB, you see.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP