Powered by Blogger.

Boots Natural Collection Ice Musk Shower Cream

 Thursday, November 14, 2013


Oh dear, my Boots Natural Collection Ice Musk Shower Cream seems to be finishing fast! I think it barely lasted me more than 2 weeks. =D Then again, it's only a 250ml bottle and I seem to breeze through such small quantities easily. As mentioned previously, I hardly have time for luxurious hot showers, so it's a shame I can't spend more time in the shower with this --- it's a really nice shower cream!

Whenever I go to Thailand, I will have to stock up on Boots stuff - they are really creative, nice and generally worth repurchasing for me. But why repurchase when there are soooo many other varieties to try out! I love the packaging design for this shower cream - with the hook on top, it allows gravity to really help you pull out every last bits of the shower gel (except those stuck in the hook area, lol) so that there's no wastage. By hanging it from my shower rack, it also frees up more space for the other bottles there, since the shower gel is now dangling from the bottom instead of sitting and taking up precious space. =p

The blue snowflake design on the packaging also gives a very "icy / cool" feel about it (and very Christmassy too... puts me in the mood!), but in reality there is nothing "icy" or "cooling" about this shower gel. What I like about it is the ice musk scent. It's a very heavy floral that is reminiscent of old-timey soaps like Cussons Imperial Leather, etc. I tried to Google what does "musk" smell like and I got horrible descriptions like "sweaty balls" and such. Lol! This doesn't smell anything like that!

Although I enjoy the heavy floral scent in the shower, it doesn't really linger. The creaminess of the shower cream feels moisturizing against the skin and leaves skin feeling softer after the shower is over.

All in all, a pretty good product. Will consider as a repurchase if no other variant catches my eye the next time I'm in Boots. Which will probably be a long time more coz I don't like travelling with a small one in tow. Very stressful for the mother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP