Powered by Blogger.

What Do Girls Do Before They Sleep?

 Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's your nightly beauty ritual? I have such a long list that my boyfriend is aghasted when I tell him about it. But he's a nice guy, so he'll amicably say, "Well, if that means you smell really nice when you go to bed, then so be it" or "No wonder your skin is so soft!" To hear compliments like that really make my day, so I try to keep my nightly routine up.

As always, I start off with a picture of myself sans make-up, and with my hairup, and fringe up thanks to the Korean hairband...

Start off with moisturising my face after cleansing (so happy, going to finish my Garnier facewash soon, which means I can start reviewing another product! Tee hee!) :

Two drops is all you need... :) Maybe 3 if you have a large face. :P Check out the look of concentration on my face. Must have exactly TWO drops come out only, as I am running out of the moisturiser and I don't want to waste... ~ Oh, and I know it seems like I'm using Hada Labo with every entry, but as much as I don't want to waste, I still want to finish this quickly so I can try another product. Tsk tsk!

My favorite step --- extra whitening inner cell repair body milk from Nivea! Makes my skin smell milky and nice, soft to the touch afer this as well. Hopefully the hype is not unfounded --- apparently it makes skin HEALTHIER as well!

Rub rub rub... slathering it all over my arms and legs and other unmentionables... :P

Can't resist the call to ... FLEX

Erm... next step! Mirror Mirror neck cream "for a snuggly nook" from Lush. One of my favorite products... really helps to moisturise your neck. Why need a special moisturiser for your neck? Because the skin there is more sensitive! Iron out your wattles right now! =p

Look of horror when I find out this product is also diminishing... sigh, really need to restock on Lush stuff!
But on it goes anyway....

Still medicating my pimples with Oxy.. le sigh!

Okay, I had to take out my contacts for this next step. Ugh, what a typical nerd look. :P

Guess what this is?

It's my Boots Ultimate Lift Eye gel from their Botanics range. It leaves a nice cooling sensation on your eyes, but I don't think it really helps "lift my eyes". However, I do enjoy the soothing sensation, and this eye gel was NOT responsible for the milia that I got.... so :


This is the part where I let my hair down... because I'm going to use my Phyto Phytodefrisante anti-frizz balm. Can use when hair is wet or dry... don't matter :
I *really* don't like the texture of this thing... it just looks so gross... hahhaa. I'm REALLY not buying this again!
And to help me sleep better... Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Powder. I really do think it helps me sleep better. It has such a comforting scent, and makes "baby" feel so nice and comfortable. Hahahaha...

And lastly ... hand cream. I bought a whole bunch of this from Bath & Body Works when I was in America last time. Craziness! Out of a bunch of 8 tubes of hand cream, I only used finish 1. This one is a lavender vanilla "sleep blend". It does smell rather sweet, but nothing that is particularly "soothing" and "promotes tranquility" about it...
Alright, I hope I'll get some good rest after this. I'm actually supposed to be on standby for a night implementation... so I pray that all goes well and I don't end up wide awake at 3am or something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP