Powered by Blogger.

Magical Musicals Thanks to AMBP?

 Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My first "contest" blog post... wish me luck! I wouldn't even do this unless it was for something I really really wanted... and what I want now is to watch the Magical Musicals at the Sunway Lagoon Amphiteather! If you wanna win, mosey over down here and get all the information you need... and maybe win tickets to watch this show. :) If no partner, maybe you can invite me. ;)



What is it? A 90-minute production featuring songs from West End and Broadway musicals, " from the likes of Moulin Rouge!, Mamma Mia!, Dreamgirls, Fame, Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Footloose, We Will Rock You, West Side Story, Hairspray and even the latest television musical phenomenon, Glee" says organisers!

When When When? From June 10 - June 17th. Shows on Mondays - Thursdays (no shows on Tuesday) start at 7pm, while shows on Fridays - Sundays are at 7pm and 9:30pm.

Where? Sunway Lagoon Amphitheater! I Googled up some images... it looks nice and organised... and even the tickets far away from the stage still look quite close!

Pricing Chart?
30% off tickets as long as you buy before 31st May 2011... :)

Any other questions, head on over to Sunway Lagoon's official Magical Musicals website.

I really hope that I'm selected as a winner. Wanna know why?

1. Cos I think I'm the only contestant that has dressed up as a cat from the Cats! broadway! I'm supposed to be Jemima Cat, hahaha.


This is me...

This is the original Jemima cat.... looks quite similar right?

2. As if not enough that I dressed up as a cat once, I dressed up as a cat another time. :) (Note the different make up, and you can see my full outfit)



3. I've watched the following musicals when I was in Malaysia:


Grease ~ I blogged about it here.


Beauty & The Beast -- Blogged about it here!

And I don't discriminate against Malaysian musicals either... I watched Frogway, which I blogged about here.

4. And when I was in UK, I watched soooo many musicals at West End! I nearly watched one musical a day! Check out my other blog entries :


La Cage Aux Folles - The Birdcage....





Avenue Q --- I listened to the soundtrack too much, so I didn't quite enjoy this as much.

5. I defend my love for musicals to all my friends! (Have to censor my friends name, but take note this is genuine love man... not some random story I came up with for this contest) :

6. Back in college, we loved Moulin Rouge so much, that we used it in this skit that we did for Moral Studies. Basically, me and my friends D and Kim sang a revised version of "Elephant Love Medley" to talk about adultery. Hahahaha!

I would upload the flash file, but I compiled it into an EXE and I can't find the SWF version now! Argh! But if you want it, I could always send it to you.... (probably not since I think they block EXE files from being sent out... just in case you get virus attacks and what not).

Anyway, I really really hope I can win this contest as you can tell that I really, really love musicals. And can you imagine? It took me so long and countless $$$$$ in order to watch all these musicals, but you can easily watch it in 1 night since Magical Musicals is a medley of the BEST songs from the BEST musicals!

Aww man... choose me, please!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP