Powered by Blogger.

Clarins UV PLUS HP Sunscreen

 Monday, May 30, 2011



Has anyone gotten to try the Clarins UV Plus High Protection day sun screen? I got a free sample after I signed up as a fan on Clarins's Facebook page. The promotion is over, so no point for me to link the fanpage up here now. :p Basically, they would send you an sms that says you get a free sample, and you collect it from the Clarins counter. One sample lasts for 3 applications, but I was really afraid that it would dry out super fast, so I used it within 3 days. =) The liquid sunscreen is pinkish in color, but it dries out to be very sheer, makes you look a little bit fairer.

I quite like this sunscreen - it has a very light floral smell, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin, and it's quite a good base for your foundation, or if you have super good skin, you can just use this and head on out. The tinted sun screen would be suitable for you if you can't be bothered with layering on the foundation.

By the way, I didn't find out how much this costs, and the SA that gave me the free sample didn't really "sell" it to me aside from telling me how to use it. I might consider buying this since I really need to start using something with UV protection... sun is so hot nowadays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP