Powered by Blogger.

Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate & Green Tea Conditioner

 Monday, October 1, 2012

Ooh, have I mentioned before that I love how luxe & professional looking the Organix packaging is? Well, it's something worth repeating : I love the packaging! I've always been drawn to purchasing something from the brand (and spending the moolah) because it always gives me the feeling that they know what they are talking about. It helps that it's not in Japanese / Korean / funny Engrish that makes you feel dubious about applying mystery creams onto your visage. Plus, the roundness of the packaging just makes it stand out from the crowd. :)



 

I forgot how much this bottle costs me, but I can guarantee you that for a smaller-than-average bottle of conditioner, it was pricey. Maybe close to the RM30 range? Slightly below that, I'm sure. I bought it in Singapore when I was desperate for a conditioner and used it as an excuse to splurge on the brand that I've-always-wanted-to-try-but-can't-justify-the-pricetag. 

You can read from the cherry red bottle what the Organix Revitalizing Pomegranate & Green Tea conditioner is supposed to do, but Imma write it out here anyway : "revitalize your senses with sensual and exotic antioxidant rich organic pomegranate extracts and green tea which target dry and brittle hair while awakening follicles to create a clean and rejuvenating experience, adding a brilliant and luminescent shine."

Remember my bad experience with the citrus lift shampoo from Clairol? This was seriously the savior to the dry hair that I was getting! Not only did I think that it was doing wonders to my hair (making it soft and manageable, more moisturised, easier to comb through, etc etc!), it also smells totally fabulous! I never knew that pomegranate is supposed to smell like that! I thought it was pretty much a fruit with no scent! It smells both citrusy and floral at the same time... I can't explain! My only pet peeve is that I have to use a lot of it to get my hair to the softness level that I want ---- because it really is quite mild.



Like the bottle says - it really does invigorate your scalp, which is something that I never thought a conditioner would do. For me, a conditioner is the ultra-important step to make sure your hair is uber smooth and silky after shampooing, but I never expect it to be the picker-upper, the one that makes your scalp feel tingling refreshing. This is really a different experience for me! Conditioners are usually the serious ones with loads of chemicals. And I admit - those with lots of chemicals and no "natural extracts" actually do leave my hair feeling way more smooth, though sometimes unpleasantly so (because it feels like there is some soapy residue left behind). I never expect conditioners to be so fun and still resolves my kinky hair issues. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP