Powered by Blogger.

NYX in Malaysia?

 Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I didn't see it personally for myself, but based on the Sephora newsletter, certain NYX products are now available at their outlets since September this year. Boy am I behind on the news! The newsletter shows 6 different types of NYX products that are available in Sephora:

a. Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder foundation @ RM39
b. The Curve Liner @ RM62
c. Slide on Eye Pencil @ RM35
d. Shine Killer @ RM54
e. Mega Shine Lip Gloss @ RM24
f. Stick Blush @ RM26 

Except for first two items which are not available,  the NYX discount site that I go to sells :
c. Slide on Eye Pencil @ USD$7.45


d. Shine Killer @ USD$12.25

e. Megashine lip gloss @ USD4.75


f. Stick Blush @  USD$4.85

In case you are wondering, shipping for me was USD13 for about 10 items, and they threw in a bunch of free gifts, so if you have lots of friends who want to purchase with you, you could group together! The best part about NYX is the affordability, though I love Sephora for bringing in new labels, I find that it's not as fun when the prices are so high. It completely obliterates the best part about NYX stuff. Maybe you feel it's not such a mark-up, considering you can check out the products before purchasing it. Well, I trust the online seller... so to each their own. If you're interested, I can pass you the deets of the NYX reseller, but most probably you gals already know the site I'm talking about... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP