Powered by Blogger.

Mangosteen Soap from Beauty Soap & Scent

 Monday, October 22, 2012

So I splurged about RM4 for this teeny tiny sliver of mangosteen soap when I was at Alpro, Jaya 33. Why? Cos I love handmade soaps, and I thought mangosteen was an interesting "flavor" to try!

The soap could barely last me 2 weeks, if even that, but it was a pretty joyful time in the shower during those 14 days. It smells really nice - sweet and refreshing (like the fruit itself!) but not sickeningly sweet. The bubbles are slightly purple too, which makes me think that it's really au naturel. Lathers up really well, and the scent still lingers behind after the shower. I kind of miss this soap now! My only complaint is that it REALLY goes down the drain quickly, so it might be a bit pricey. Then again, I always buy hideously expensive soaps from Lush, so how hypocritical can I get, right?

If you're interested to try the homemade soaps, you can check out Alpro (they have a small shelf dedicated to this products), or you can check out the website here. The next time Alpro is having their sales, I must remember to grab myself more mangosteen soap. It's really a repurchase for me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP