Powered by Blogger.

Monday Masks : Dermal Kiwi Collagen Sheet Mask

 Monday, October 8, 2012

As far as cheap masks go, I really do like the Dermal series. I always feel really moisturised after using the sheet mask and the fit is really good! Must remind myself to grab more the next time I'm in Watsons Singapore! Sure, not all of them are super good like the South of France Apricot (or something like that) mask from My Beauty Diary, which is like, my ultimate fave sheet mask ever.

The Kiwi Collagen sheet mask from Dermal is not bad ... but rather unmemorable. I expected more of it, expecting it to be more fruity, but there really wasn't much of a smell. Nothing much to say after 4 similar reviews on the Dermal series, so far, I only really like the apple collagen mask and the apricot one.


The kiwi collagen mask is suitable for all skin types and  is touted to make your tired skin more elastic, mositurised and clear. It is a mild mask for brightening and nutrition.  Whenever there is "brightening" the mask stings! It made me think that there must be some bleaching ingredient of some sort. But then I found out that when there's vitamin C in the sheet mask, vitamin C contains natural acids that will exfoliate your skin. This is why some people say their skin "glows" or "feels smoother" after the mask! Aside from the high vitamin C content, I tried to search for benefits of kiwi fruit for your skin... and it generally says that you eat the fruit. Not sure if it works when you just lay it on your face. -_-" Kiwi fruit contains high amounts of vitamin E & vitamin C and antioxidants that will help slow down the aging process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP