Powered by Blogger.

ASOS Sales!

 Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Help me! Though I had pretty bad experiences ordering from ASOS, I wind up going back there "just to see whether got anything nice" and now I have wayyyy too many things in my shopping basket. ~_~" Always the problem. Help me dwindle down the selection (and I feel very comforted writing this because I'm trying to explain to myself why I *need* so many new dresses / shirts/ tops... :)

Everything below is all between £10- £25, except for one which is £40.

This loose white dress stands out from the ordinary with neon orange details. Feeling my age at the moment, and I'm especially taken by dresses that are loose fitting, at least knee-length and with sleeves, lol. So this is totally number one with a bullet for me.

As mentioned above, it's quite rare to find a nice, classy dress with sleeves. And this one comes in the season's fashionable hi-lo cut / mullet cut skirt.  I love how swishy and comfortable the chiffon dress looks like, and the dark green is a unique color (IMHO). Oh -- and the sequin collar! Isn't it just fabulous? 

   
Cheerful yellow scarf-print skirt. What can I say, I'm trying to spice up my wardrobe. Except for the typical floral print, I think all my other skirts are just plain solids. Maybe I am afraid of drawing attention to my hips, or that printed skirts are just not sensible... but this one is just too pretty to miss out. Don't you agree? 

And talking about sensible skirts, here's one that I can't resist because of the cute lace detailing and embroidery. Taking the ordinary to the extraordinary... 

 I originally wanted this skirt in black color, cos I love pleats and the paperbag waist... but they don't have it anymore! They only have my size in "miami blue" - as pictured above. It so reminds me of my secondary school pinafore.. should I still get it? Are pleats too youthful anyway? **feeling my age**



 So there's something about playsuits that just make them look so.... comfortable... and FUN! This one tries to take it up a notch with classier fabrics and styling, so that if you throw on a blazer, it would be a totally chic look for even a day event!

 Yes, I love boyfriend shirts. Yes, if I wear this, my husband will ask me if I'm wearing my pajamas out. But it looks so damn comfy and so effortlessly classy. Like "oh, I just threw this old thing on and accessorised with whatever was in my drawer". And come out looking like a million bucks. :) 

 I have cardigans in almost every color... but I don't have one in RAINBOW. Awesome, right? 

 
Trying to think whether I already have a vibrant colorful floral dress in my closet. Hmmm... nope. Love the cutting for this one, and I love florals that aren't too sissy-fied. This one is more tropical, wild, fun! Loving it! 

 I love vibrant colors, and at the moment, orange is really one of my fave colors this year. The chiffon also looks deliciously wearable in hot Malaysia. The only doubts I have? The draping at the hips. It's gonna make one look too "pearish", right? 

 I know lace dresses are so overdone, but I like the way the short sleeve lace top overlays a halter dress. A bit too bodycon for me, but it's sweet without being saccharinely so. Also, a sucker for Peter Pan collars. Overall, finding this dress uber unique. 

 This dress is not something I would usually get because I'm not big on prints, especially big prints! But for some reason, I find myself thinking of the various ways I could wear this, and I'm loving all the ideas that I have in my head! Also, for some reason I find it very oriental and again, thinking it's suitable for CNY. Yes, I shop for CNY in October, is that so wrong? *rolls eyes* 
 
And finally, yes, I love orange! I told you! A simple summer dress made fully of embroidered lace. Notice the jagged hem? So cute. I don't "need" this dress, it's definitely just a plain old want. :( 

I'm glad that I wrote this entry... I actually started with 18 pictures originally and whittled them down to what you see now. Boy, blogging does help you sort out your thoughts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP