Powered by Blogger.

Johnson & Johnson Clean and Clear Deep Action Daily Pore Cleanser

 Tuesday, October 23, 2012

 

Johnson & Johnson's always have affordable facial cleansers - it's one of those brands that are familiar and you can almost guarantee you can find it in any pharmacy that you walk in to. I loved how this is another product that targets blackheads (I think companies just know that we are ALL on a warpath against blackheads!). What a great guarantee -- less blackheads with each wash - and gentle micro-scrubbing beads that unblocks pores for clear skin! 

And yes, it doesn't burn a hole in your pocket. This set me back slightly more than RM10 only, and seemed to last a really, really long time. A few months at least, I just finished it! And I think I started using it in the first half of the year! 

It was really hard to capture how the cleanser actually looks like, but it's a light blue, with dark blue buffing beads. 


So far, it sounds like I like the product right? Well, actually I don't! I find the buffing beads are a bit too rough on my skin. Maybe you would think this means EFFECTIVENESS, but I find that it is more like trying to make me bleed from my face.

There is no special scent as well, so kinda boring there. I don't even like the texture of the facial cleanser. It is too watery and slimey for me. Just --- totally weird. Finally, it also leaves a really weird feeling after rinsing off. Like there's some oily residue left on my skin. Have no idea why this should even be so, because it is NOT an oil based cleanser. 

Just weird, weird and more weirdness. Life is too short to waste time on cleansers like this. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP