Powered by Blogger.

Lipstick Sundays : Victoria's Secrets Supermodel Glosses in Yearning (Selita)

 Sunday, October 7, 2012

Who wouldn't want a supermodel pout, especially a Victoria's Secret Supermodel pout, like say.. Selita Ebanks? Well, Victoria's Secret says that you can --- with their very own set of lip glosses! I bought this way back when I was in the States, and I am still loving it very much. It actually comes in a set of 4, like this :



Yes, this limited edition pack of 4 lipglosses is teeeeeny, weighing 0.09 oz each, but they can last forever cos you really only need a little bit to keep you going. It's very long lasting and STICKY, so your lips gets full moisturised coverage. My only complaint is that out of the 4 colors in this little cute package, only Selita (Yearning) is very wearable. Izabel (Make Out) is super bright, Alessandra (Bling) is too party like and I never found an occassion to wear it to, and Karolina (Password) is actually super light and sickly sweet. It just doens't go with my skintone. The brownish lipgloss called "Yearning" represented by Selita is the best! It is understated, but with lots of shine, so it's suitable for work. A very general, go-to lipgloss. Call me unadventurous, but I like something I can use all the time instead of a wild color that I would use only once a month!

The soft brush is not very precise when applying on gloss, but I generally just smear in on and go out of the house. The color is pretty nude, so I don't think people would know if I color outside the lines wtf *lazy beauty blogger*.

Here's a picture of me under natural light. Have my make-up on, but no lipgloss. Still look like there's not enough color on my face right? And yes, my lips are in pretty bad condition.. dry lips!


To the rescue ---- lip gloss! Yay! 

And is it just me or does it just look much much better? What a difference lipgloss can make!!




As you can see, the color of the lip gloss looks very natural, but with a bit of sparkle and gloss in it to really give out this great shine. It does look very kissable, but lipgloss is too sticky to be kissable, hahaha. How ironic! =)

Meanwhile, in case you're wondering how Selita looks like, she's one foxy lady. Perhaps you could channel your inner Selita while wearing "Yearning".






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP