Powered by Blogger.

L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Caring Shampoo

 Thursday, September 5, 2013

I think that most people would be familiar with this shampoo because it's been on the market for oh-so-very long! In fact, this is probably one of the first shampoos I ever bought when I started working and no longer used whatever it is my parents were using just coz I was too stingy to use my own allowance. ;) I was always desperate to have "smooth" hair, so a shampoo promising "intense smoothness" seemed to be made just for me.


The shampoo promises up to 48 hours of Anti-frizzy hair, but come on... nothing can tame my locks. To be frank with you, don't depend on your shampoo for smooth hair. Go get straightening / rebonding done. If you say that this works for you, your hair is probably not THAT frizzy any way. 

L'oreal's "secret ingredients" are the Nutrileum + silk potein. They don't explain much (on the bottle) on what is Nutrileum, but together, these ingredients provide intense smoothness, anti-frizziness and thermo-resistance. When I first used the shampoo, I thought it smelled very chemical-ly, but I think they've since revised the formula. I now find the scent rather pleasant, though it is nothing floral / sweet / fruity. *don't really know how to describe it* 


The liquid gold on my palm is how much shampoo I use for each wash. It lathers up well and is easy to rinse off. Hair does feel cleansed, but as mentioned - it does nothing for me in terms of smoothness and frizziness. Also one of those shampoos that if you don't wash EVERY DAY, you're gonna experience flakes on the scalp. Well, at least for me. Anyway, my hair is so short now that I don't mind shampoo-ing every single day. =) Easy to dry, so it's no biggie for me.

You might be wondering why I purchased this since I already knew it doesn't work. Well, it's actually my husband's shampoo... before he started using my Palmer's! He totally forgot about his own shampoo and has now bought ALL the olive shampoo in Caring. I don't think he cares for any other shampoo anymore! Though I really love the Palmer's shampoo as well, I cannot bear to see him start using a product and then just leaving it in the shower forever. So I wound up using his shampoo... ~_~"

I'm not sure how much my husband paid for it, but I think it would be going for around RM25 for a 400ml bottle. Can easily find this in any of your local drugstores. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP