Powered by Blogger.

It's Raining Men!

 Saturday, September 14, 2013

Aka "Honey, I Washed The Kids" in concentrated, shower gel form!


A little something that I picked up from Lush Singapore in one of my visits down South, and when I smelled how similar it was to Honey, I Washed The Kids, I just had to get it! I love the Lush soaps, and since they are too natural to last in solid form for very long, this was the perfect solution. It's also a step better, since you can use this for hair AND body, though I admit that I've only used it as a shower gel thus far.

The shower gel is VERY thick, like melted caramel or toffee. The sweet honey scent is also very concentrated, I find that I don't have to use as much for my daily showers, and the scent still lingers on for quite a few hours. A comforting, moisturising shower is what I'm in for, and that's what I get with this shower gel. Really worth the money, and really considering this for a repurchase. Plus, the cute packaging always have me singing The Weather Girls during shower time! I just love how creative the folks behind Lush are!




So when the humidity's rising, and the barometer's getting low, the shower is the place to go with It's Raining Men! Filled with real honey, this shower gel is kind to sensitive skin and also contains medicinal and healing qualities that can soothe your skin troubles away. For me, I just love how moisturised and soft my skin is after the shower. Plus, it smells so good, I think it's suitable for use for the whole family! 

As usual, the shower gel comes in 3 sizes - 500ml, 250ml and 100ml. My current one is 250ml, and the prices are approximately RM77, RM45 and RM20 respectively. Oh, and one thing that I noticed about this shower gel is that this is the first time that I didn't use my shower gel fast enough and it is approaching dangerously close to the "best by" date. What I noticed is that there is some wax-like build-up at the bottom of the shower gel. Shaking it hard doesn't do anything about it (maybe because the shower gel is so thick, it's really hard to shake it!), nor does standing the bottle upside-down. =( Oh well, aside from this small matter, it's a REALLY good shower gel. Can't wait to re-stock!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP