Powered by Blogger.

Biore Aroma Collection Pore Strips (Arabian Jasmine)

 Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Always been a fan of Biore pore strips, and whenever they have the limited edition pore strips out, I will not be able to resist and end up grabbing a pack! Currently, I'm using the Arabian Jasmine pore strips - I think I bought it in Singapore / Thailand, haven't seen them in Malaysia - and they are quite lovely to use! The smell of the Arabian Jasmine is so strong, very heady. Jasmine flowers are frequently used in aromatherapy for it's calming effect, although there are some species that are said to be an aphrodisiac as well! It's such a beautiful fragrance, I'm sure you will enjoy it! Smelling this beautiful fragrance while waiting for my pore strip to dry makes time go by faster!


One box cost me about RM13, which is kinda pricey! With 10 strips inside, that is about RM1.30 per pore strip, but I always tell myself the satisfaction of yanking out the blackheads is WORTH IT. Recently feel that there's not that many blackheads being yanked out though, so I only use it once every 1.5 weeks. Also searching for more recipes to get more of 'em blackheads out! If you know of any cheap secret recipe, please tell me! :)


As always, the pore strips are all individually packaged. Everything is in Japanese, EXCEPT for a random cover (something like a large belly band, actually) for the box that contains the english translation. The packaging totally looks very exotic and luxe, right?


Random diagram, in case you never knew how pore strips work! 


As always, I'm mega pleased with how soft the Biore pore strips are and how they easily mold to the shape of my nose. They have really come up with a good ergonomic design that fits most. Remember to apply toner after you've used your pore strip so that you can help close up the pores again!

2 comments:

Michelle Tam September 7, 2013 at 9:09 AM  

Thanks for this dear - spent quite some time in Watsons, Curve today and consulted your blog for quite a few tips! Strip drying on my nose as I type ... Love the scent!

Leech The Leceh September 9, 2013 at 1:28 AM  

hi michelle! long time no hear... :) you managed to buy this in Malaysia? Glad that you liked it!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP