Powered by Blogger.

Benefit's Rockateur Box O' Powder

 Friday, August 23, 2013

Feeling really annoyed right now because just about 2 months ago, I bought a whole bunch of stuff from Benefit, and now they are making me feel like doing another haul again. T_T All because they launched a new blusher, and it looks so nice! The latest addition to the Box O' Powder family is Rockateur! Described as rose gold shade, color payoff looks good and the DESIGN of the powder itself looks sooooo attractive.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking, mmmkay?

 



The best part is that you get a free rockateur tote with any order over $85 by entering "ROCKIT" at the checkout. Even the tote looks cool... then again, I haven't used totes since I finished high school. :P Offer valid til August 27th only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP