Powered by Blogger.

Biore Sakura Sensation Shower Cream

 Monday, August 26, 2013

Been finishing shower gels left and right coz I've been using smaller size stuff recently. The Biore Sakura Sensation Shower Cream is something I picked up from Thailand in Dec '12. I still don't see this being sold in Malaysian stores, but I found a write-up about it on the Kao Malaysia site, so maybe I've just missed it. Biore stuff are pretty affordable, so I don't think that this is hard on the pockets, plus it's just 220ml... easy to finish.


 


I thought it smelled nice and floral when I first bought it, plus it sounds really exotic. SAKURA .... it's like the new secret ingredient in a lot of beauty products nowadays. In fact, I don't really know what sakura is supposed to smell like. And after using this shower cream, if THAT is what sakura is supposed to smell like ... I guess I'm not that interested to go visiting Japan during the sakura blossoming season. :P

To me, it smells like the horrible, assault-your-noses type of floral scent that you get in car fresheners. It doesn't make for a nice, aromatherapy session in your shower. You kinda just end up wanting to get it over with. Such a difference from when I was using my peach shower gel from Body Shop. Tsk tsk. The shower cream does feel nice and moisturising against the skin, but the "extra moisturised" feeling doesn't extend further than the shower itself. Kinda generic, normal shower cream this is. For the price, I guess I couldn't expect more. Was hoping that the smell would be awesome and memorable though.



According to Kao Malaysia, this shower cream contains Biore’s proprietary Vital Plus. This component protects the skin’s inner layer & restores lost moisture on the surface for a supple after feel. Sorry, but I don't really find that true! Not a repurchase for me, and glad that my 220ml bottle is nearly finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP