Powered by Blogger.

Lush American Cream Conditioner

 Saturday, November 24, 2012

I've always raved about Lush's American Cream conditioner, but I don't think I've ever gotten a chance to review it on my beauty blog! Finally able to because I managed to get another bottle in Singapore recently! I think it's the one product from Lush that I've continuously bought. Got it first in America. Repurchased when I stumbled upon Lush in London. TRIED to get it in Hong Kong, but they were completely sold out (it really is their top selling product!).... and yahoo!! Found the biggest size bottles all in stock in Singapore! Gimme some!!

Pretty pricey for a conditioner, with a bottle of 500g going for more than RM70. But it's so worth it! It seriously is my most favorite conditioner --- ever! What's so good about this conditioner, I hear you ask...


First - I let the label speak for itself : "Bring all the boys to the yard with this strawberry vanilla milkshake conditioner. Double strength and extra creamy to leave your hair gorgeously soft and smelling sweetly." Yes, this is the most awesome conditioner that will leave your hair smelling more like your conditioner than your shampoo. ;) I just adore the vanilla scent that lingers on for DAYS in my hair. I did feel cheated over the "strawberry vanilla" because I don't detect any strawberry scent. Hmph! Then again, pure vanilla is pretty awesome on its own.

According to Lush, the vanilla pod infusion, vanilla absolute and clary sage is the scent that "leaves the scent last for hours in the hair".

Second item to love about Lush --- it looks like heavy clotting cream used in cooking, but my hair is left feeling super light, super soft and super .... nice! I feel like I have a ball of cotton candy on my head. A ball of manageable cotton candy. :P


The secret behind the conditioner? A yummy sounding combination of honey, lanolin, strawberries and fresh orange juice. I also love how they print the benefits of the products on the label. Fresh strawberries are calming on the scalp, strengthens the hair and helps to add shine. Meanwhile, lanolin helps to make the hair soft, manageable and easy to comb.

I'm not sure about the orange juice though. When I Googled it, it seems like it's a method for getting rid of lice. Lol!

As I'm typing this, I'm sniffing my awesome, freshly-conditioned hair. Do try this conditioner out, just a small bottle if you don't like vanilla. I didn't like it THAT much at first, but the scent really grows on me and of course, I love what it has done for my hair. Now, I'm so protective about my American Cream conditioner that I hate it when anyone else uses it. I nearly killed Ben when he callously just used the conditioner when we were in London. Plus, I hadn't even opened it yet! Grrr!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP