Powered by Blogger.

The (Happy) Birthday Box!

 Friday, November 23, 2012

What to buy for someone for their birthday? I'm always at a lost for ideas because I know what *I* like, but is it what someone else would really like? Is it really right to assume that someone would like THAT perfume just because you like it? Would it be presumptuous to think that someone would like a spa treatment just because you wish someone would buy THAT for you? A lot of things that I have presumed about someone have often ended up... totally wrong. So I prefer to stick to "safe" types of gifts. However, when it comes to beauty products, I really feel that Soap & Glory makes it so easy for me... they have it all packaged up and even with a card to go with it.

Introducing... the Happy Birthday Box from Soap & Glory!




I was very tempted to open up the box and see what's inside, but it would be sacrilegous....! Hence the close-ups of "what's inside" - a pink bath sponge, the Righteous Butter body butter (I also have a this! Can't wait to use it, smells really nice!) and Clean On Me shower gel. And all within budget too! **patting self on the back**

It's so nice that you want to "present" this to yourself too, right? Hahaha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP